Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Photo Booth Fun

O the memories…
I was looking at a bunch of old pictures the other day. Some of my favorite ones were taken on the computer. They bring back memories of Myla's first few months, living with the in laws, and being a CARES Team. And MY how much my Myla has grown. Hopefully we can add new memories of Charlotte into the mix.

2 months

4 months

6 months

one of my favorites…myla around 6 months

andy warhol effect

Myla around 12 months…maybe. :)
Birthday greeting for Uncle Pat Pat.
I had to write everything backwards for it to show up right on the screen.

Myla around 20 months



bed heads


Myla 2 yrs

myla on her 3rd birthday


clowning around with daddy

charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Houston, TX, United States
I'm a child of God, wife, mom, sister, daughter, dreamer, learner, lover of all things creative, foodie, prayer warrior and sometimes a worrier, singer (who sounds best in the shower), and I'm on a journey of discoveries about self, life, and above all...Christ.