This summer is flying by so quickly! Myla finished her dance classes. She loved it, but I think she still enjoys her freestyle dancing. Today she lined up three chairs and assigned seats for me, Go-Go, and Gordon to sit and watch as she performed.
We have been home a lot mainly bc it's just insanely HOT outside. Being at home has helped Myla make progress with potty training. I am so proud to say we've been having less accidents and more gummy treats!
Charlotte is now seven months old. She sits up pretty well and is so close to crawling. She currently wiggles and swims her way across the floor whenever we put her down to play. She hated cereal when we first started solids, but she has recently discovered fruits, veggies, baby crackers and puffs, and she LOVES them. She has actually become quite a ferocious eater. It's a little scary sometimes how she eats like she's been starving for days. (I promise I feed her regularly.) She's been sleeping pretty well at night (thank GOD!) and continues to be very accommodating whenever she has to skip a nap or two…or more. Sigh…I guess this is what happens to the the second child.
Big sis finds this very amusing. I love this pic. :)
Charlotte somehow inched her way under the swing and got stuck.
This happens quite often these days.
Charlotte vs. Stuff Animals
Time for another installment of
MYLA's PHOTO GALLERY
~Third Edition~
love how his head is tilted
daddy!
7am: myla, my personal human alarm clock climbs into bed while i'm still asleep.
myla: "i take a picture of mama!!!"
me: "NOooooooooooooooooooo"
These days, Myla often takes a while to fall asleep. She wants to walk out of her room and see what we're doing. So we tell her to stay inside and try to talk to God, talk to her go-go or sing. This particular night she sang and it was quite amusing…
...and giggle and fall
No comments:
Post a Comment